Each year we offer to any eligible high school or college student the opportunity to apply for our annual DT Internet Marketing Scholarship. We know we’re going to have another great group of applicants this year, and we’re eager for the applications to start coming in.
We recognize that not every talented writer in college is going to be enrolled in an MBA or even a business program at all. None of us here at DialedTech.com and Crank101.com had any inclination at all the direction we’d be taking after college. Rest assured, our undergrad and graduate degrees had nothing at all to do with Internet Marketing! There weren’t any Internet Marketing Scholarships when we were in school.
DialedTech (DT) is our parent company. DT is an internationally based (read, digitally nomadic) company currently based in Helsinki, Sweden. We came up with the idea for an IM scholarship in 2016, and riding on the tail of a great success last year, we’ll continue to offer this scholarship in 2017 and beyond. If you would like to apply for one of our $500 scholarships – application details, including eligibility are below. Best of luck!
Learn more about DialedTech here.
DialedTech 2017 Internet Marketing Scholarship
Apply below to be considered!
Awards: Two Scholarships – each $500 USD
Application Deadline: December 31, 2017
Award Date: January 21, 2018
Apply anytime, as long as we are offering the scholarship, you will be eligible for the next time period.
Applicants need to demonstrate an interest in learning about internet marketing, online e-commerce, and/or passive income. Interest can be shown by any of the following:
- Majoring in marketing, business, or communications.
- Currently operating (owner / founding partner) an internet business while in college or high school
- Involvement in a family-owned internet business
Write an article (800 – 1,500 words) about a product you are familiar with, and can review, which could also apply to Crank101.com’s theme of Outdoor Tech Reviews. Pay close attention to either matching our formatting style, or creating your own style which you believe is the ultimate style for outdoor tech gear reviews. For 2017 we are focused on a couple more areas than last year. This year, we have these topics:
- Running Tech: Shoes, waist-packs, hats, shirts, shorts, socks, etc.
- Ultra-running Tech: same as above
- Triathlon Tech: same as above, to include bicycle tech, swimming, etc.
- Headlamps – Only over $50 price-point
- GPS Sport Watches: Suunto, Garmin, Apple Watch
Please send the following by email to scholarship@Crank101.com:
- Full name.
- Mobile phone number.
- School name.
- Area of study (if in high school, state area of future study at college).
- Proof that you are a student at the school (copy of recent report card).
- Article specified above. MS Word format (.doc or .docx).
Criteria for Judging
1. Qualifying information above.
2. How well your article matches the focus of topics found on Crank101.
3. Attention to detail and use of formatting.
4. Use of multimedia.
Qualified applicants who write articles which best fit in with the theme of Crank101, and show high attention to detail and formatting will be considered.
Note: Articles you submit in your application package must be unique, unpublished online or offline, and conform to copyright law. Meaning, you cannot copy and paste any part of the article, unless it is a short couple of sentences, and you credit the source. We will do a text search on winning articles before we award the scholarships. If your article is not original, you cannot win a scholarship. We may use any submitted article on one of our business websites. With submission, you are agreeing to grant us a lifetime license to publish the content for any purpose. You of course own the copyright to your article and may publish it online or offline after February 21, 2018.