Thirty-One Reasons to Smile Big Today!
1. Burger King strawberry milkshakes are still being made on another planet and imported.
2. You woke up hungry. And, there’s food available you just have to go get it.
3. You’re not doing hard-time in jail.
4. If you have been to jail you learned a lot about yourself and life and the good news is –
it’s behind you!
5. The world is still spinning causing the sun to rise in the east again today just like the last few million days.
6. You don’t have shingles.
7. TVs can still be turned off.
8. Gas isn’t so expensive that you sold your car. Yet. And bicycling to work. Yet.
9. Trump will be out of office in a few long months.
10. Air is still breathable.
11. Water is still drinkable.
12. You can choose to call in sick today if you want to go have fun.
13. You’ve probably got some kind of health insurance.
14. No matter which major grocery store you shop at, chances are they stock your favorite flavor of Haagen Dazs.
15. Starbucks anything.
16. My 22-Day Meditation Course (without religion) e-book in pdf format.
17. UFO’s haven’t taken over the planet yet.
18. You’ve got at least one friend. 🙂 (Hopefully more)
19. You’re smart enough to know coffee in a Styrofoam cup handed to you through the drive-thru was recently boiling.
20. You have Crank101.com.
21. These comics. >
22. Trump cannot destroy the entire environment in just 4 years. Let’s not give him 8.
23. You can choose to learn about any topic that exists today by surfing online.
24. A can of your favorite soda is still under $1.00.
25. You’ve got a child, a brother, a sister, a mom or a dad. Or a combination of these, and chances are – they love you.
26. Creative Commons at Flickr.com. (photos to use on your site for free!)
27. Time is still going at the same rate. One second per second. If it speeds up – THEN you’ll know stress.
28. Aliens are probably not going to take over, they’d have done so by now!
29. Artificial Intelligence still hasn’t attained consciousness!
30. You don’t live in the Arctic where the sun doesn’t rise every day.
31. You’ve probably never contracted flesh-eating bacteria!