This Ultraman Run 13.1 pack is junk. I’ll just say it like it is.
- 50 Cubic Inches of storage space
- Holds a good amount of water – 22 oz (500ml)
- Cheap – $29 (in comparison to others)
- Has a couple of useful elastic bands to secure things.
- Though it claims to be BPA Free – the bottle smells like harsh plastic – even after 6 months of use.
- The nozzle on the bottle leaks EVERY TIME I take a drink from it. So, I spill fluids down my face and look like I don’t know how to drink water from a nipple.
- It is ripping where the bottle holder connects with the pocket. I’ve lost change, and luckily not the key to my vehicle out the hole in the bottom.
- It rides up on me no matter how tight I have the strap or whether my shorts are under it, or shirts and shirt. It works for 10-20 minutes at a time, then rides up.
- The bottle bounces around too much for running at any speed at all.